- RSS Channel Showcase 5203492
- RSS Channel Showcase 9022111
- RSS Channel Showcase 3524433
- RSS Channel Showcase 2600343
Articles on this Page
- 10/29/14--07:26: _MOTU Announces Two ...
- 10/30/14--07:26: _Avid and Berklee On...
- 10/30/14--10:40: _The Ins and Outs of...
- 10/31/14--07:14: _iZotope Releases Oz...
- 11/01/14--07:44: _JBL Announces 7 Ser...
- 11/02/14--05:46: _Master Plan: SING M...
- 11/02/14--07:08: _AlexB Launches ORbi...
- 11/04/14--07:48: _Recording Academy P...
- 11/05/14--07:08: _Review: BIAS Deskto...
- 11/06/14--07:03: _10 Mistakes Intenti...
- 10/30/14--07:26: Avid and Berklee Online Announce Online Bachelor Degree Program
- 10/30/14--10:40: The Ins and Outs of Licensing Recordings and Cover Songs on YouTube
- 10/31/14--07:14: iZotope Releases Ozone 6 Creative Mastering Platform
- 11/01/14--07:44: JBL Announces 7 Series Master Reference Monitors
- 11/02/14--05:46: Master Plan: SING Mastering — Atlanta
- 11/04/14--07:48: Recording Academy Producers & Engineers Wing to Honor Nile Rodgers
- 11/05/14--07:08: Review: BIAS Desktop Pro, Guitar Amp Modeler – by Gabe Lamorie
- 11/06/14--07:03: 10 Mistakes Intentionally Left In Classic Recordings
24 Analog Channels + 48 Optical I/O (3 ADAT 8 channel i/o)
This massive amount of … Read More
Here comes a disruption. The world of audio education is suddenly looking like the Wild West, with new avenues of study arriving on what seems like a weekly basis.
The most recent resource is one that potential students will be … Read More
In past articles, we’ve looked at how to take control of your creative rights online, and how to monetize your music using services like YouTube’s ContentID. But what about when it’s someone else’s rights your worried about? This week, we explore how to properly license recordings and cover songs for … Read More
The new version is still focused on mastering, but through a more creative process. The newly designed interface is much more visual in feedback, complementing the improved workflow. It can also work as … Read More
JBL is not standing still.
After making waves on the high end with their flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, and winning over the affordable market with their 3 Series Studio Monitors, JBL has made another big move with … Read More
In the Wiki for Atlanta, you see it is considered an “alpha-” or “world city”, ranking 15th among world cities and sixth in the nation with a gross domestic product of $270 billion.
These are impressive statistics, and it’s logical that … Read More
When AlexB launches a new plugin – we listen.
A studio giant is getting his due, and then some, at the GRAMMY Awards in February.
Guitar amp software has slowly been gaining popularity in the audio software industry. Considering the cost of what it actually replaces, it’s no wonder that consumers demand it.
Music isn’t perfect. It never was. And it never will be. By nature, people are flawed. Inadvertently, so is the music we create. But isn’t that what also makes it so amazing?
Indescribable, intangible moments can often be found in our favorite recordings. Call it accidental, call it happenstance, or … Read More